Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello fellow puck heads!

Apparently the boys here at Kynch's Bruins Korner were in need of a lady's touch to keep this blog up and running. (I kid, I kid...) To be honest, I'm not really sure why I was invited, but whatever the reason may be, here I am ready and raring to go!

Let's get some of the awkward introductions out of the way so we can get down to business, shall we?

My name is Angela and I'm a lifelong Bruins fan (bet you've never heard that line before). Fact is, I love the game. Period. This season will mark my 4th year as a season ticket holder, and on any given game night I can be found yelling/cheering/complaining from section 316. If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by and say hello. (bring beer!) People over at Sully's sometimes call me Chucky and I'm pretty sure it won't take you long to figure out why. Personally, I like players who crash the net and aren't afraid to get nasty in the corners. I also prefer my defensemen to come from the stay at home breed. (Not the sexy choice, I know.) I enjoy long walks on the beach and....wait. Wrong blog.

Let's move on.

When Kynchie asked me to join in the fun I asked myself "What could I possibly add to this fabulous blog?" Then it hit me. I've noticed a lot of the local fans I'm running into these days aren't staying up to date with the ongoings around the NHL. So I am going to take it upon myself to try and keep you lovely people informed. Remember kids, when going into any battle it's essential to know your enemy! Who knows, you might also get some fun fact sheets and rants/tirades from me as well. (Who am I kidding, you'll probably get A LOT of rants and tirades.)

It's important for you to know that I'm a newbie with this blogging business, so please bare with me. I'll do my best to update somewhat regularly, and hopefully keep it all "readable" as well as kid friendly (although I make no promises here).

Until next time, here's a little something to keep you busy:



Our old pal Nick Boynton got a one game suspension for this little show after his fight with Blair Jones during a pre-season game with the Bolts last night.

Your call: Classless and worth punishment, or just some old time hockey?

No comments:

Post a Comment